Monday, September 18, 2017

Good news for me, and an awesome quick page from Anita tonight! Sale ending...$2 Tuesdays begins!


Got some good news on an MRI had done this morning - a spot I had been very concerned with has "disappeared" with this new round of chemo - - you can't ask for more than that - means I'll be around for at least 6 more months :)  I get another Christmas, and right now, lemme tell you - I feel blessed :)

Tonight I have an awesome quick page that Anita made with Remember Me to share with you.  The collection is on sale until Monday (tonight) at midnight.  $2 Tuesday will also be starting this evening (in a few hours) so stay tuned!



Just click on the image to download.  One more to go so see you tomorrow! - Kim

8 comments:

  1. I'm so very happy for your wonderful news. Thank you for the quick page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Anita. Thank you. Great new Kim, so glad the chem is working! Time to celebrate every positive improvement. Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best, happy the spot disappeared! Good wishes, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is truly good news!~ May God bless you with ever-improving reposts, and keep your days filled with His riches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!