Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The last cluster made with Turn Turn Turn tonight!


Twas misty and chilly outside today, but we got some shopping done anyway - why do I worry about the weather (I bet you think I'm obsessed with it, lol)?  Because of the chemo, my immune system is severely compromised - and I have to be careful when outside.  In the summer, its don't get overheated or dehydrated...winter is don't get wet and cold!   A simple cold could easily turn into pneumonia , so I have to be careful.  See?  I'm not nutso.  Well, not tooooo much :)    Tonight I have the last cluster made with Turn, Turn, Turn to share with you - a beauty from Anita.  Sneak Peeks tomorrow!  Have a wonderful warm, dry evening :)
 


Just click on the images to download. See you tomorrow!  -Kim

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!